Salsa Beat Machine
- July, 7, 2010 - The the iPhone Application is available for download on the iTunes AppStore.
- June, 10 2010 - Salsa Rhythm wiki is online !
- January, 2, 2010 - Merengue Beat Machine is out in the wild
- December, 18, 2009 - The first standalone version of the Salsa Beat Machine is released
- July, 13 2009 - Initial public release
The iPhone version of the Salsa Beat Machine is called "Salsa Rhythm" and is available for download from the iPhone AppStore. It runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices.
There is an interactive online demo available in the application homepage, where you can see how the application looks like and also interact with the user interface just like you would do with the real application.
The user interface design was discussed in the Salsa Beat Machine Community Google Group, and was heavily inspired by the ideas and sketches from community members Alex Schamenek and Tom Tubbs.
We are working on it. Meanwhile, you can add your wanted features in the Feature Requests page.